All Wully Outerwear jackets from our FW 2017 collection onward come with a Five-year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Read below for more details.
Wully Outerwear is proud to offer premium-quality products to our customers. In the rare event of any manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship, the jacket will be repaired (or replaced if repair is not possible) at the discretion of our team. Please email email@example.com to initiate your request.
Wully will cover repairs ONLY in regards to manufacturing issues. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural aging of colours and materials over extended time and use. If you would like Wully to repair damage that is a result of an accident or wear and tear, we may be able to do so at a small cost.
Please note: Our Five-year Manufacturing Warranty only applies to customers who paid full retail price for their item. Customers who purchased any product below the full MSRP have a One-year Manufacturing Warranty included with the option to buy into our Five-year Manufacturing Warranty - within a calendar year from the date of purchase. To do so, customers would need to pay the difference between the price of their initial purchase and the full retail price of the item. The customer is responsible for creating and purchasing any and all related shipping documents (including shipping labels) related to us receiving and returning the item being repaired. The customer is also responsible for handling any and all other costs related to the repair, which may include - but not limited to - duties and taxes. Please follow the same instructions listed below and we will quote you the cost if repair is possible.
In order for us to help you, please read the following:
• All jackets in used condition MUST BE dry cleaned before they are sent back for repair. In accordance with Health & Safety Practices, for us to service your claim all items must be professionally cleaned.
• Customers returning jackets that are not cleaned will be subject to a fee of $35 CDN + standard HST for dry cleaning. All customers will be notified before being charged.
• If a customer does not wish to proceed with our internal cleaning then their product will be sent back in the condition it was initially sent to Wully. NOTE: Shipping under this instance will be at the cost of the customer.
• All repairs take approximently 3-5 weeks from the time Wully receives the garment.
In your repair e-mail request, please send us the following information:
1. Title the subject: “REPAIR REQUEST ORDER #_____”
2. Item name
5. Detail(s) of repair (ie. Broken snaps, buttons, zippers, climate control straps, cords tearing, compromised tusk logo, open seams, defective fabric, etc.)
6. Several photos of the requested repair
***PROOF OF PURCHASE IS YOUR ORDER #. FAILURE TO ADD IT TO YOUR E-MAIL MAY RESULT AN INVALID REPAIR PROCESS*** Note: If your jacket was purchased offline/at one of our stockists, please include a copy of your receipt as a photo or photocopy.